Sr. Financial Analyst
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010048887-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is a role within a globally leading IT company with a variety of business units and interests. If you are looking for a truly international opportunity and the chance to join a dynamic company with a pathway to APAC Management roles, then this could be for you.
You will work for JPN FP&A team to support Japan business.
• Manager : JPN FP&A Manager
• Responsible for providing financial support (including, Expense Control) to each function related to JPN Business and accounts influencing management, department heads, operational managers, cross group leaders and senior management.
• Consistently applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills to deliver business objectives drawing on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to execute an appropriate course of action.
• Drives business activities including: closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts, pricing, cost, shaping strategies, and investment options to deliver business objectives and provide recommendations to complex business challenges.
• Working closely with Japan GM, Japan CFO, JPN FP&A and Japan other function team
Must Have – essential
• At least 3-5 years related experience
• Experience in Fortune 500 revenue/cost/expense analysis is preferred
• Good analytical sense with strong financial background
• With positive working attitude and be able to work under pressure
• Good written and verbal communication skill in English/Japanese
• Well developed MS Excel/ PowerPoint skills
Good to have:
• IT industry related experience is an advantage
• CPA / MBA
• Native Japanese and business English
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi