Sr. Financial Analyst
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 06 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010063103-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
An exceptional role awaits a Senior Financial Analyst with an outstanding track record of results. Our client is a leading company with an enviable reputation and a clear plan for sustainable long term growth. As the primary point of contact for all financial issues, you will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges – and fresh opportunities to showcase your talents. This brilliant opportunity could be the chance you have been looking for to extend your skill set, work with some of the best in the business, and drive your career into the fast-track.
This dynamic role will see you as the primary point of contact for all financial issues, including project spending, planning, forecasting and annual budgeting. You will also perform analysis of the operating results and financial performance of core business segments supporting reporting requirements, and provide decision-making support for future company investments. Your outstanding interpersonal skills will underpin positive relationships with key business partners and Finance/Accounting leadership. Draw on your business insights to manage CapEx and OpEx forecasting, and drive improved management reporting. Your impressive experience will shine through as you analyse financial results, distill and synthesise issues, and communicate key messages to senior management to optimise business performance.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field.
• MBA designation preferred.
• Outstanding experience spanning at least seven years in operations finance.
• A brilliant track record in process re-engineering and optimisations.
• Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hyperion Essbase and other BI tools.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Impressive problem solving and analytical skills.
• Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you have a natural flair for numbers. A leader by nature, you have the ability to engage, motivate and mentor an already talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to a variety of colleagues including business leaders. You don’t just see the big picture, you have the creative flair to understand the story behind the numbers, and provide innovative strategies to underpin ongoing improvements and an enhanced corporate growth trajectory.
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company.
• Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognised and rewarded.
• The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business.
• A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way.
• An employer that encourages work-life balance.