¥4M - 7M / annum
14 February 2018
Finance and accounting
Analyst, Cash Management
• We are looking for Analyst, Cash Management to join Treasury Operations team at our headquarters in Tokyo. The ideal candidate has experience working in a global role for a large multinational company and is looking for the challenge of working at a dynamic high-growth company.
• Processing domestic & international payments to vendors, staff reimbursements, broker payments, real estate landlords, etc. in Asia Region, and communicating these actions to relevant parties
• Providing supporting documents for loan facility drawdowns, capital injections, remittances, incoming funds & BOP declaration, audit reports, account opening, real estate related payment set-ups, import/export documentation and related transaction processing, etc.
• Provide daily reports of treasury positions and real-time cash positioning and management
• Interaction with banking partners in region.
• Design, implement, and improve cash and payment processes and policies for enhanced operational efficiency & internal/external compliance
• Support global cash forecasting and liquidity management; FX and risk management
• Professional fluency in English and Japanese languages required
• 2-4 years of experience working in accounts payable, receivable, cash management and related transaction processing activities at a multi-national corporation in Asia Region.
• Experience and/or knowledge of Asian country transaction, banking, FX control, and import/export laws preferred
• High growth, International focus, and multi-unit business experience preferred
• Expert Excel skills, TMS systems, Bloomberg, Online bank platforms
• Strong work ethic, ownership mentality, and a fast learner
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently and identify business growth needs - problem solving skills a must
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
What’s on offer?
• One of the best fastest growing companies
• Complete Flex Time, No Core Hours
• Work from home 2-3 days of the week (Great for Working Mothers)
• Free food (Free breakfast, snacks, and dinner)
• Free drinks (Great coffee and refreshments)
• Unlimited Sick Leave
• Whole team goes abroad on vacation twice a year