Validation Consultant (Argus)
¥5M - 9M / annum
March 2, 2018
IT and technology
- Develop Validation Plan & CSV documentations cooperatively with Global Validation Leads
- Manage Validation Schedule with consideration for test environment and resource availability
- Lead/Conduct CSV document writing and approval process
- Lead UAT and conduct validation including deviation based on the rule and Business justification
Your skills and experience
- Validation knowledge & experience as expert
- Safety (Argus and Argus J) knowledge & experience
- Business communication skill in fluent English & Japanese
- Location: Osaka OR Tokyo
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.