Web Developer (7~10M)
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 21 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9363546-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
The company is UK based Educational Technology company that provides educational contents such as study material, videos, and study related web/mobile applications to students in many different countries across Europe and Asia.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
Your Skill and Experience
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
What’s on Offer
- International working environment, located in the middle of Tokyo.
- Competitive salary package, with benefits adhering to Japan Law & Regulation
- Work hard and contribute to society with real impact.