Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 09 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 22377-RHTT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
• Directly coding for company Web projects.
• Trouble shooting for websites issues.
• Working with vendor companies for website projects.
• Build core software and competently outsource commodity features.
• Provide support for Linux and Unix servers (optional)
• Maintain websites and provide high quality program.
• Working close with development team in the United States
• Maintain effective documentation for software development and maintenance
• Build tools or find appropriate existing tools to improve corporate efficiency
• Strong experience with HTML/HTML5 languages
• Strong experience with CSS
• Experience with a DB SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Experience in building full web solutions
• Experience with configuring and running open source servers (Nginx, Apache, et cetra)
• Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science / Software Engineering or industry experience.
• Understanding requests from business users and build solutions
Writing cross-browser code for advanced user visualizations