Windows Server Engineer
Post Date : 03 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 10046963-RHTT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
The 'Systems Engineer' (Windows & Active Directory) provides 3rd level engineering, systems standards\compliance\maintenance, and overall troubleshooting support of Office Depot’s Windows\Active Directory environments as a member of a global team.
- Provide technical support and engineering for the Office Depot Windows and Active Directory infrastructures supplying continuity within inter-corporate business Service Level Availability (SLA) agreements.
- Supply strong planning, process improvement and quality measurement skills with a focus on delivering operational efficiencies, increasing shareholder value and corporate financial strength.
- Work with Technology Architects to support roadmap directives, assist in developing plans for Windows Refresh initiatives and global Active Directory design. Define and maintain global policies\procedures and document the global service support model.
- Maintain present documentation and provide support regarding Server Standards\Hardening, Server Acquisition\Procurement, Server Compliance and Disaster Recovery for the Wintel and Active Directory environments.
- Review daily\weekly\monthly reports of Wintel and Active Directory capacity, performance and availability metrics supplying solutions towards overall efficiency.
- Provide on-call support for the Wintel and Active Directory environments.
- Experience with Windows and Active Directory infrastructure
- Business level Japanese and English
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi