Windows Server Operations Level 3 Support Specialist
March 20, 2018
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Level 3 operational support and maintenance of the IT infrastructure to ensure operational stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
- Handle technical escalations from an L2 vendor managed services support team.
- Provide a secure environment, managing and mitigating risks.
- Resolve Incidents impacting hosts or systems.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes via problem management.
- Identify areas for automation and scripting wherever possible.
- Work with engineering groups to deliver value to customers.
- Testing new and changed components being introduced into the environment.
- Participating in the engineering and deployment of global products.
- Must be able to drive both local and global projects from inception to deployment successfully, according to project timelines dictated by management.