¥9M - ¥12M / annum
May 14, 2019
IT and technology
This role leads, plans and manages the sales activities in the entire Tokyo office. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this leader adds vision and momentum to the business; guides a strong and motivated team - ensuring success and profitable delivery of services. In addition, he / she manages key client relationships and delivers the best strategy for them.
- Understands and drives key strategic vision and direction.
- Profit and loss responsibility
- Controls and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
- Directs the sales team and other departments on projects, strictly adhering and leading towards project delivery.
- Thinks ahead and pro-actively plan out and assign accounts on the business.
- Manages the team's monthly and annual KPIs, sales and growth targets.
- Makes commercial decisions and looks for growth opportunities in emerging markets.
- Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics and new businesses.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Provide collective analysis on the market, clients' needs and improvement on company's service offerings.
- Stakeholder management and presentation of overall sales performance
Your Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Extensive knowledge and portfolio in Digital, SEO and SEM agencies
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Minimum 8 years of sales management experience.
- Collaborative and customers' first mindset
- Superior leadership, project and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Japan market
- Team management experience is a must
- Client-relationship builder and inspires client confidence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Consistently strives for strong performance
- Professional and has a thirst for excellence
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633