¥7M - ¥7M / annum
September 5, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
As a leading customer feedback management (CFM) firm, we helps you get smarter about your customers and employees to increase loyalty and improve ROI. Our client is a rapidly expanding CFM firm which has their unique way to survey customer experience to provide depth insight to their clients to help to improve their customer experience.
By exploiting their original analysis tools, and working with data analysis specialists to serve quality consulting services to the clients.
Chances are you’re not lacking VoC data. The trick is making sure you’re integrating and interpreting the data correctly, so you’re able to act on customer insights in meaningful ways. As a leading customer feedback management (CFM) firm, we helps you get smarter about your customers and employees to increase loyalty and improve financial performance. We combine technology and services to collect, analyze, and share feedback and behavioral data—so it’s easier for you to deliver and activate insights across your enterprise.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitor the project “big picture” while setting and managing client expectations, allowing you to manage the details necessary to keep your projects moving forward.
- You will establish a research agenda for your clients, coordinate research efforts, develop insights and actionable presentation content, and deliver presentations to client executives.
- In addition, you will monitor project deliverable quality, align internal resources to meet project objectives, ensure that deliverables are on time or early, and monitor project financials.
- You must possess exceptional time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills as well as superb communication and people skills.
- Detail-oriented team player who can hit the ground running, enjoys looking for the “story” in the data, knows when to tap relevant resources for needed information, and can build strong relationships with clients they only see in person a few times per year.
- You must also have superb analytical and presentation skills and be willing to ask questions to do things right the first time.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in Business, Marketing or Communications is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience working on multiple projects at once, including vendor-side work, client/account management and/or information/data management; consulting experience is a plus
- Ability to analyze data and translate numbers into concrete consultative advice
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience building relationships with C-level employees is a plus
- Experience working with restaurants and/or retailers is a plus
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633