¥6M - 8M / annum
April 9, 2019
IT and technology
Part of the largest group of advertising and media agencies worldwide, our client is the most award winning and the number 1 most awarded international Agency in Japan. The largest communication network in Asia by revenue, they have 30 officess in the APAC region..
You’re a natural organizer with an eye for detail, and that’s exactly what this role calls for as you manage changes in deadlines and schedules, while providing accurate and timely daily and weekly project updates. You have an excellent head for figures, which allows you to develop and maintain production schedules, call sheets, budgets and timelines. But it’s your communication and people skills that clients will remember you for as you provide a vital bridge between clients and the creative team. Looking for even more of a challenge? No problem. You’ll be working with a truly driven and gifted creative team, updating project correspondence, production information and production schedules based upon meetings; and providing recap summaries for all members of the team.
Do you remain cool, calm and collected under pressure? If that sounds like you, and you’re passionate about advertising, the creative world - and a genius at multi-tasking, this outstanding opportunity is right for you. Our client is a rapidly growing company looking for an extraordinary Account Manager to be the key point of communication within an assigned project from start to finish. As part of a highly talented creative team, you have the organizational brilliance to meet the needs and objectives of clients, and ensure projects are trafficked and delivered on time, within scope and on budget.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills to keep projects moving ahead - on time, and on budget.
- Brilliant experience managing projects from whoa to go, to ensure accurate production schedules are developed and maintained including call sheets, budgets and timelines.
- Outstanding communication skills and the confidence to participate in client and internal meetings, take notes, and create and publish contact reports.
- Extensive experience developing accurate briefings for vendors and creative partners.
- An eye for detail that lets you address every aspect of a project right through to completion, including archiving project folders.
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
You embody three exciting talents – creative, capable and client focused. You have the experience to prioritize tasks and projects based on timelines, and you have a deep understanding of the creative process. You are collaborative and team oriented but you have the leadership skills and the passion to motivate colleagues towards a shared goal. You excel in prioritizing admin tasks and have the brilliant communication skills to convey ideas clearly and convincingly to a diverse team and business leaders.
What’s on offer:
- A highly creative environment with the opportunity to work on a diverse range of stimulating projects backed by a talented and driven team.
- A fast-growing firm that recognizes and promotes the value of work-life balance.
- The opportunity to develop your skills across the full project spectrum and deal with business leaders every day.
- A chance to broaden your skill set and be rewarded for initiative, enthusiasm and your exceptional administrative experience.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633