¥6M - ¥9M / annum
May 14, 2019
IT and technology
Looking for a go-getter Account Manager who is interested in working with one of the 100 Hottest Technology Startups named by WIRED Magazine and the Red Herring. You must be the client advocate, ensuring their needs are understood, satisfied and met; and be able to assist in mentoring your team in closing sales, handling strategies and identifying new opportunities.
- Managing monthly and annual KPIs, sales and growth targets.
- Identify opportunities, emerging markets and new businesses.
- Develop and implement sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Provide collective analysis on the market, clients' needs and improvement on company's service offerings.
- Present overall sales, revenue and expenses reports
- Guide the sales team to forecast and maintain an up to date pipeline.
Your Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
- Previous experience with travel, ecommerce and retail industries are a big plus!
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is another big plus!
- Extensive portfolio in Digital, SEO and SEM agencies
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience.
- Collaborative and customers' first mindset
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills.
- Self-motivated and tech savvy
- High emotional intelligence
- Superior leadership, project and time management skills.
- Keen eye for details!
- Nurturing and caring
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and effectiveness
- Ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633