¥3600000 - 4500000 / annum
September 22, 2018
Finance and accounting
International company looking for an accountant who is passionate about luxury brands!
Our client has been successfully marketing and promoting imported products of the highest quality throughout Asia. Through experience, they have developed a deep understanding of how to market and promote these exclusive luxury products and build them into powerful brands with large and longstanding recognition. Our client is a pioneer and leader in the Luxury and Lifestyle brand distribution in Asia.
This role will see you as the responsible person for general accounting in accordance with the company policy, IFRS and Japan tax regulation. Your tasks will include payment voucher check, monthly/yearly closing, overseas payment operation, staff expense reimbursement as well as correspondence with auditors and tax partners.
Your Skills & Experience
• College/University Degree
• 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting if different industry
• Less than 3 years of experience if similar industry
• Fluent in Japanese, business level in English
• Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
• Experience reporting in IFRS or US GAAP
• Japan Tax knowledge
You commit to quality, act with integrity and you are willing to adapt to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and dealing rapidly with changes. You listen to others and you are always open to comments and questions when working in a group. You know how to focus on customers and how to take actions to meet the customer’s needs and continually search for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
What’s on offer?
• You will be working in a stable business that has been going on in Japan for more than 50 years.
• You will have good work life balance as well as work in a nice and friendly working environment.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633