¥5M - 6M / annum
November 14, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is one of the largest American paper and packaging companies. They produce corrugated packaging for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
The Accounting staff is responsible for preparing data and information used for financial reporting including maintaining the Fixed Asset and associated with depreciation schedule; providing monthly detail and general journal entries. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting in USGAAP, internal and external audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
The main duties include
• Assist with the preparation of financial statements
• Account Receivable and Payable
• Maintain Fixed Assets
• Petty Cash
• Manage Corporate credit card charges along with travel expenses
Skills & Experience
• Diploma or Certificate in Finance or Accounting preferred
• Japanese Bookkeeping Certification 2nd or above preferred
• Native Japanese, business English required
• 5-15 years previous experience in a similar role/industry
• ERP system user experience preferred
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to work in a growing business
• Friendly and stable environment with low turnover rate
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633