¥5M - 7M / annum
February 12, 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a well-respected, leading service organisation, and ongoing expansion has crafted an exciting opening for an experienced Accountant to join their growing ranks.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, excellent benefits and sought-after career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Finance Manager, and if you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team with varied strengths. Entry level graduates may be considered, making this an exceptional opportunity to grow your career
In this action-packed role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, Accounts Payable (A/P), intercompany transaction and assisting in the process of and Accounts Receivable (A/R), fix assets, monthly closing, budgeting and payroll accounting.
Do you have stellar organisational skills? Part of your daily tasks will be to code documents and prepare statements and reports utilising multiple sources.
Do you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same? In this role you will post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, both manually and electronically.
Your business insights will be challenged as you reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognising the effect on other accounts. There is plenty of scope for your talents to shine as you assist in budgetary controls and contribute to special projects
Location: Tokyo and Kanagawa
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field
• CPA or CA
• Experience in financial accounting and reporting for minimum 4 - 5 years
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred
• Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
• Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support
• Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy
• Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues
• Native Japanese and at least conversational English
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you have a natural flair for numbers. A leader by nature, you have the ability to engage, motivate and mentor an already talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to a variety of colleagues including business leaders. You don’t just see the big picture, you have the creative flair to understand the story behind the numbers and provide innovative strategies to underpin ongoing improvements and an enhanced corporate growth trajectory
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company
• Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognised and rewarded
• The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business
• A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way
• An employer that encourages work-life balance
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633