¥7M - ¥7M / annum
March 22, 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a well-respected, global manufacturer and ongoing expansion has crafted an exciting opening for an experienced Accountant to join their growing ranks.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, excellent benefits and sought-after career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Financial Controller, and if you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team with varied strengths. Entry level graduates might be considered as well, making this an exceptional opportunity to grow your career
In this action-packed role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R) and monthly/yearly closing.
Do you have stellar organisational skills? Part of your daily tasks will be preparing employee’s adjustment application and responding internal/external audit on tax matters.
Do you enjoy a working environment where no two days are the same? In this role you will post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, both manually and electronically.
There is plenty of scope for your talents to shine as you assist in managing accounting operation (real estate, budget variance analysis and profit planning)
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field
• CPA or Nissho Boki 2
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred
• Experience in manufacturing industry is a plus
• Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
• Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support
• Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading company
• Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognized and rewarded
• The inspiration and support of a highly professional team comprised of some of the best in the business
• A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way
• Very good work-life balance with no overtime (there are two working mothers in finance team)
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633