¥5M - 6M / annum
May 17, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-respected, global stable organization which provide financial market data, analytics and related solution to financial institutions, asses management is looking for to join their growing ranks.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, excellent benefits and sought-after career advancement opportunities. This staff level will provide you the
opportunity to learn accounting with great global web-based training ground. This position
reports to Financial Controller. Entry level graduates or with 2-3 years’ experience may be
considered, making this an exceptional opportunity to grow your career.
In this action-packed role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, payroll and handling the process of Accounts Payable (A/P), cash management and bank payment.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in account payable or general accounting
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill.
• Native Japanese and business English level
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach.
What’s on offer?
• Stable company with low turnover.
• Great training ground for accountants.
• American based company listed on NYSE
• Stable team that work very well together.
• Excellent work life balance.
• This company works with financial institutions however no prior experience in the industry is needed.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633