¥4500000 - 5500000 / annum
May 16, 2019
Finance and accounting
You are looking for a stable job at a friendly family-like organization? Our client is looking for an AP Accountant to join their Finance team!
Our client, an US-based consumer product marketer and supplier is looking to hire an accountant who can oversee all accounts payable for the company.
The responsibilities include:
• Accounting for debt and payment transactions
• Payment processing of expenses using Internet banking
• Accounting and management of prepaid expenses
• Accounting and management of accrued expenses
• Implementation of Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Accounting and management of fixed assets
• Create a depreciable asset declaration
• Regulatory compliance
Your Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience required
• University degree required
• Native Japanese required
• ERP system user experience required
What’s on offer?
• Excellent Work Life Balance (average OT 10h/month)
• Various holidays: Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, substitute holiday if national holiday falls on a Saturday etc.
• Possibility to adjust working hours for working mothers
• Stable work environment with low turnover rate
• Company/Department is open to change and ideas, especially when it comes to process improvement
• Friendly and family-like environment
• Social and Health Insurance
• Pension Plan
• Free samples of the products at the office
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633