¥6800000 - 6800000 / annum
August 8, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global medical technology company that provides equipment and systems within healthcare and life sciences. Our client is a leader in its chosen business segments with its sales continuously growing over the last years.
Under the direction of the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for annual and monthly closing operations. You will perform cash management operations as well as create business data regarding cost and forecast analysis. You will need to use SAP and other IT tools to manage and improve the financial accounting systems. Other responsibilities include AR management, corporate tax and consumption tax reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Experience using ERP systems
• Business level in English (reading and writing)
• University degree
• Boki, US CPA preferred
• Experience in medical equipment industry preferred
• Experience in multinational company preferred
• Looking for a team-oriented person
What’s on offer?
• The finance manager will train you
• Flex time – core hours are from 10:00 – 15:00 (Official work hours are from 9 – 17:30)
• Their products are used by top hospitals in Japan
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633