Accounting and Tax Manager
¥6M - ¥10M / annum
September 5, 2019
Finance and accounting
Be the leader of exciting process implementation projects at this global e-marketing company!
Our client is a e-marketing company whose business model aims to support companies in their digital shift towards technologies not only in advertising, but also recruiting, training, systems etc.
The company is in the process of standardizing all the accounting and tax processes to a global level by shifting the reporting from JGAAP to IFRS as well as implementing a new ERP system. You will be in charge of un-consolidated and consolidated accounting as well as JSOX.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field required
• 3 years of experience in Finance/Accounting required
• Consolidated Accounting experience required
• ERP implementation and IFRS standardization experience preferred.
• Fluent Japanese required
What’s on offer?
• Opportunity to work in a growing business
• Environment encouraging people to be independent and proactive, who want to drive change within the company
• They have a good balance of male and female employees
• Work from home and flex-time
• Company is going through a lot of changes (ERP implementation, shift of reporting standards to IFRS etc.) so it is a good place to gain project finance experience
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633