¥7M - 9M / annum
August 30, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is one of the biggest multinational entertainment and recording companies. In Japan they support various artists and work closely with overseas artists visiting Japan for performances. The business in Japan is doing very well and constantly growing.
• Prepare and review journal entries (closing processes related to inventory, fixed assets, salary, insurance fee etc.)
• Create and review analysis for BS/PL
• Reporting tasks to the regional/US HQ
• Create tax return for Corporate/Consumption tax
• Review the cashflow forecast
• Improve business processes
Your Skills & Experience
• Experience in accounting: 5 years or more
• Experience using ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
• TOEIC 700
• Be able to work with deadlines and set priorities
• Have problem solving skills
• Be flexible in carrying out ad-hoc tasks
What’s on offer?
• Exciting industry as many artists locally and overseas visit the office.
• Great chance to grow experience in finance and overseas chance in the future
• Ticket discounts
• good work life balance
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633