¥9M - ¥9M / annum
April 2, 2019
Finance and accounting
Looking for the challenge of an energising environment where no two days are the same? If that sounds like you, we have the ideal opportunity. Our client is an American growing, dynamic publishing organisation and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, strong Accounting Manager. You will be part of a talented team, enjoying an exciting career path and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
This extraordinary role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. Your energy and excellent motivational skills will be required to drive changes for efficiency and lead the full accounting team’s performance to meet close deadlines. As an excellent collaborator, you will be working alongside reporting team and with a business team in US to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
• Advanced credentials such as CPA, CA or MBA are preferred.
• Outstanding relevant accounting and basic corporate tax experience spanning at least five years.
• Experience in managing team of 3.
• Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation with a high customer service orientation.
• Solid technology and analytical abilities.
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Extraordinary business insights.
• Working knowledge of ERP system implementation.
• Able to work under tight schedule and pressure to report on time.
• Interest in media business (print, digital, commerce).
• Native Japanese and business level of English.
You are a creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement. Your outstanding experience will drive superior reporting and analysis of results, and your leadership skills will be a brilliant asset to mentor an already talented and highly professional team. You have the confidence to partner with executives and the tremendous communication skills to convey complex ideas in straightforward terms. Your unparalleled business insights allow you to bring innovation and a fresh approach to a variety of challenges.
What’s on offer?
• A true career opportunity.
• A valuable opening to showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
• The camaraderie of a highly skilled team.
• A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same.
• The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team.
• An extensive, tailored program of professional development.
• A company that values work-life balance and promotes on the basis of ability.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633