¥12M - 12M / annum
April 12, 2019
Finance and accounting
Fast growing consumer manufacturing company is looking for Accounting Manager for their Tokyo office. Make different, be part of growing company and exciting culture.
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as Accounting Manager in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and you will be given opportunities to advance within the organisation. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you. You can see your contribution in Tokyo 2020 Olympics as well.
Reporting to the Controller, you will manage the day-to-day activities of the Accounting Teams consisting of Sr. Accountants and Accountants, to ensure activities are aligned with statutory, corporate and divisional policy/regulations.
Your Skills & Experience
• Chartered Accountant, CPA and/or Nihon Boki Level 1 is required
• Experience and knowledge of SAP is required
• Must have experience managing highly productive teams
• Knowledge and work experience based on both IFRS and Japanese GAAP
• Bilingual (Japanese native & business level English) in speaking, reading and writing
What’s on offer?
• An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
• The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
• A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
• The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633