Agile Transformation Lead
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9282892-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
As an Agile transformation lead guide and coach the cross functional teams in a fast-paced financial services Environment. Champion for Agile adoption
- Evangelize Enterprise Agile adoption across multiple organizations with metrics.
- Support the Product owner in converting existing Project Requirement documents to Jira/Redmine based Product backlog;
- Manage an effective communication with the Product owner and scrum teams - Coach product owners to prioritize backlog based on business value; Possess good exposure and experience in driving the distributed scrum team
- Coach product owners to track value points in sprints
- Possess flexibility working style to pursue different stake holders to adopt Agile way of working
- Support team in converting existing Product Requirement documents to Jira or suitable Agile based Product backlog;
- Manage multiple scrum masters and guide them to overcome the challenges that they are facing
- Coach scrum teams (scrum masters, developers, testers) to embrace the scrum framework, identify and resolve impediments; track continuous improvement.
- Work with operating committee on initiatives to support agile transformations across IT
- Driving multiple agile programs execution across multiple cross-functional teams
QUALIFICATIONS and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 solid years of experience as Scrum Master with a scrum coaching mentality in a 100% Agile environment
- Possess strong communication skills to different stake holders
- Be a bi-lingual person with strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese, and ability to present to management
- Must be well versed with agile roles and artifacts
- Strong experience in using ticket management tool like Jira/Redmine and delivering projects using Agile or Kanban methodology is a must.
- Demonstrated experience delivering product successfully with KPI metrics.
- Strong results and detail oriented leadership experience required
- Proven leader with hands on approach; self-motivated, proactive and results
- 7+ years of experience in launching Web based using Java J2EE framework or mobile applications
- BS/BA Degree; Engineering degree and/or MBA a plus