Analyst, Global Data & Information Management
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 20 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : LH01-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
A great opportunity for an experienced data management professional to be part of the global organization!
Our client is a Fortune 500 company, one of the fast-growing professional services and investment management firm.
It’s a key position in their global Data & Information Management organization. We are seeking an experienced data management professional that is a self-starter who has worked in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Your Skill and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science. Advance degree and/or 1-6 years of experience in the fields of information science, computer science or analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of standard analytical, reporting and programming languages and their application (any one or more of the following- SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Python, VBA, SSRS, Cognos, Tableau, Power BI etc. or similar technologies)
- Able to think logically, organize work flows efficiently, and solve problems independently. Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast paced environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English, including technical writing.
- Develops, executes and monitors simple to moderately complex data management / analytic processes to support ad hoc data and information delivery for assigned projects.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of production data management, data integration and reporting processes.
- Tests and monitors data & information management processes to ensure data quality and consistency in support of business initiatives.
- Engages with colleagues and internal customers to understand business requirements, and to support the accurate business usage and interpretation of JLL data.
What’s on Offer
- Being a part of fast-growing business, you’ll have the opportunity to explore more challenges and build up a team.
- The company provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, relaxed atmosphere.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi