¥6M - 10M / annum
February 1, 2019
IT and technology
Android Developer (IT Application Services)
An exciting role has come up for developing applications for IT services and being a creative thinker on the Android platform for this major US Headquartered company. As the Android developer of IT application services, you will work closely with product management and design teams to create innovative applications on the Android platform. You will be responsible for Developing new applications, design, implement features and functionality and also Design, code, and debug the Android app - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end by providing day-to-day support for their technology needs. The ideal candidate should come from a fast-tech environment, where creativity plays a key role in helping customers fix their devices as early as possible with an accuracy of commitment.
More about the Role:
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high–performance, consumer-facing products.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum based development team to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Exposure to the latest data analytics and machine-learning technologies.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day.
- Fluent English, Japanese is basic level.
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work in a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team coming from various parts of the globe.
- No micro management
- Work and try hands-on new technology.
- Be your own boss! Hurry!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633