AP Staff / AP Manager
¥4M - 7500000 / annum
September 19, 2018
Finance and accounting
As an AP Manager, you'll be responsible for manage and improve AP/Expense process and reporting including but not limited to: Correspond request from Singapore Finance and Japan country manager, maintain good communication with Business Unit heads and understanding of business to provide value add services.
As an AP Staff or AP Manager, you'll be responsible for perform invoices payments including but not limited to: update a payment reconciliation file, check employee expense, prepare funding request, and responsible for minor administrative duties.
Your Skills & Experience
As an AP Manager
• Perform invoice payments for legal entities
• Update a payment reconciliation file
• Check employee expense claims monthly basis
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments
• Help with external and internal reporting requirements
• Other duties as needed to support the finance team and company staff
As an AP Staff
• Payment processing experience
• Diligent staff who does detailed and accurate work
• Dynamic and strong work ethic
• Knowledge of accountancy and skills in bookkeeping would be a plus
• Intermediate English
• Familiarity with Excel
• High motivation of learning
• High communication skill
What’s on offer?
• A rare opportunity to be part of an innovative and real sustainable company
• Excellent career possibilities in a workplace where excellence and initiative are recognized and rewarded.
• Increasing Renewable Energy
• A diverse role that allows you to harness existing skills and expand your skill set along the way.
• An employer that encourages work-life balance.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633