APAC Finance Manager
¥11M - ¥11M / annum
March 28, 2019
Finance and accounting
Ready to step up into APAC business partnership role at the world’s most admired company with strong brand? Contact: Rahim Ismanov at 03-5219-6633
Our client is global leader in consumer industry and looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Working closely with APAC CFO, collaborating with multiple countries and working with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as consolidation, forecasting, performance reporting in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in business partnership and financial planning & analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional communication skills will shine as you collaborate with a wide range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633