APAC Head of Professional Services
¥20M - 40M / annum
Tokyo 23 wards
May 20, 2019
Our client is an established industry leader in advanced technology space with a revenue and client base that continues to grow year on year. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a Regional (APAC) Head of Professional Services to drive the pos-sales organisation to the next level. Not just a job, this is an exciting opportunity to share the success of a highly regarded company and drive their Professional Services Organisation to the next level. This is also a unique opportunity to take on a regional role, based here out of Tokyo.
As an APAC Head of Professional Services you will be instrumental in guiding the services organisation towards workable IT solutions for clients - including deployment/implementation, support and consulting. Your outstanding cross-market leadership is the key that lets you provide ground-breaking solutions, but it is your unwavering customer focus and dedication to a professional approach that customers will remember you for.
- Build and Lead a distributed organisation of Professional Services experts
- Work with Executive leadership to define Services and Support
- Run professional services team, owning KPIs, goals and PnL across different markets in APAC region
- Define processes and manage collaboration with offshore Services team
- Provide leadership for the Services function and integrate strategic direction into the Services program activities and goals.
- Execute strong business practices to drive effective use of consulting methodologies within the team to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- Improvise customer's adoption of technologies and provide superior customer experience.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years experience in software professional services or Technology consulting leadership (Director - Partner level)
- 5+ years managing a professional services organization, either in a software firm or technology consulting firm (e.g. Accenture, IBM, etc)
- Deeper understanding of technology, particularly in software and business applications
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to build and manage a Professional Services and Support org (with its own P&L) in a product company
- Fluent Japanese & English, and cultural awareness to lead across different geographic markets.
You are a Technology Consulting leader with a knack for growing out winning teams . You know when to skip the tech talk, and can comfortably explain complex IT solutions to customers without an IT background. Combine this with your brilliant business growth capability and ability to drive dispersed regional teams, then you are the perfect package our client is looking for.
What's on offer?:
- Work with cutting edge technologies which are industry agnostic and poised to shape the Japan business landscape.
- A rare opportunity to oversee an APAC organisation, based in Japan
- Opportunity to join a fast-growth firm in the early stages of their Japan business
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633