Architect, Principal Engineering
January 30, 2019
If you love developing new features and play with a breadth of technology, then you have found the right home. We are looking for an engineer who can help create innovative and differentiating features in our product taking a holistic solution approach.
The client is world’s premiere Robotics Process Automation solution for Enterprises. As a greater percentage of our customers move their on-prem workloads to the cloud, we are expanding our cloud organization and looking for strong engineers to join us in our exciting and explosive journey.
We are Passionate about enabling our customers do what they do even better. We take a Customer First approach to everything we do have a strong Innovation Driven mindset. We actively ensure that, regardless of job function or departments, we stand as One Team towards this One Goal - to make our customers successful.
As part of a very dynamic team, you will play a critical role in envisioning and developing comprehensive solutions as part of our cloud strategy.
You will work in a high energy, fun and engaging work environment with highly talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions
- Work with stakeholders to perform root-cause analysis & figure out solution approaches
- Ensure high quality solutions are delivered on-time, and according to pre-defined business and technical specifications to delight customers
- Work collaboratively with product management and customer success team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- Review design, code and approve solution approaches
- Provide leadership to junior team members when called to do so
- Ability and willingness to work alone on projects in a self-directed and matured manner
- Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- Multi task and to provide needed input efficiently on Development activities
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices along with manager and actively engage in rolling out improvements
- Provide career guidance and mentoring for all team members & assist manager with reviews
- Experience in development and architecture of cloud applications and infrastructure required
- 15+ years’ experience in designing software in a fast-paced environment desired
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to adapt to the targeted audience
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for web applications and ability to work under pressure
- Strong working knowledge in core Java, JEE, JSON, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using the JUnit, TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- Must have an experience in working with version control system like GIT, SVN etc. and build tool like Gradle and Maven, with knowledge of continuous integration and delivery
- Good command over using Data Structures especially XML, JSON operations and Processing technologies
- Should have good knowledge of Threading, Socket Programming, IPC
- Hands on in OOP, Design Patterns, TDD, IoC, DI, Knowledge of Serialization/De-serialization
Nice to have:
- SCM: GIT, SVN, NuGet, Nexus
- Web: MVC, Web API, SparkJava, Java Script, HTML, AJAX, CSS, JQuery, HTTP, HTTPS, XSLT, JSON, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS
Education & Experience Requirements:
B.S. Computer Science - Equivalent or more with relevant experience
Upto 15% travel
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633