Assistant Accounting Manager
¥6500000 - 6501000 / annum
March 5, 2019
Finance and accounting
Want to step up your game and go for an Accounting Manager position? Start your career progression here, as an Assistant Accounting Manager in a multinational compliance company! Contact:
Compliance company which specializes in collecting and disposing regulated substances. Also provides relating education and training services and patient communication services. Multinational company founded in the U.S with 23,000 employees worldwide.
• Permanent employee as Assistant Accounting Manager.
• Business level English (Ideally at a level where candidate can speak at phone conference)
• Knowledge in accounting, understands journalizing
• Understands Japanese taxation business. At a level where candidate can check, no need to be able to create report.
• Work with ERP systems such as SAP.
• An individual who is enthusiastic about work.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field.
• Full set of accounting (AP, AR, Gl, Financial statements, working with Japanese tax advisors, some US SOX)
• ERP implementation experience
• Fluent Japanese and business English
• Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other BI tools.
• Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
What’s on offer?
• Promotion to Accounting Manager as career path, after 6 months
• Raise in salary once promoted as Accounting Manager (7.5mil)
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633