Assistant to Finance Manager
¥5M - 8M / annum
November 22, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a business consulting firm that provides business strategy implementation and corporate reorganization consulting services. They focus on various areas such as strategy, supply chain management, customer relationship management, financial management, enterprise solutions, etc. Their clients range from high technology, manufacturing, automotive to financial services and other industries.
This position is an in-house finance position that is open to anyone who has experience in one of the following fields: Accounting, FP&A, Tax or Audit and wants to become a Finance Manager in the future. Any field that the person does not have experience in will be taught by the general manager.
Your Skills & Experience
• 8-10 years of experience in either Accounting, FP&A, Tax or Audit required
• Fluent Japanese, business English required
• Team Management experience preferred
• International Tax experience preferred
What’s on offer?
• Career path leading to Finance Manager.
• Opportunity to learn from an experienced boss who is a Certified Tax Accountant
• Open-minded and laid-back work environment
• Good work life balance: Flex time with no core time and little OT
• Brand new office
• Stable business
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633