Back-End Web Developer
¥6M - 9M / annum
March 15, 2019
IT and technology
Back-end web developer
An exciting role has come up for back end development system for education services and being a creative thinker on technology with education platform for this major Tokyo Headquartered company. As a back-end developer ,you will be in charge of developing service as a real shop, maintenance and development of various settlement system. You will be responsible for Functional expansion development and operation development of applications already provided for Android / iPhone market system - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end by providing day-to-day support for their technology needs. The ideal candidate should come from a fast-tech environment, where creativity plays a key role in developing functionalities to deliver the best services to a wide range of users all over the world.
More about the Role:
- Develop settlement system and back office system using JAVA or Ruby
- System development of new educational content.
- Data analysis based on learning data of educational content users and construction of recommendation system.
- Develop applications mainly using React.js
- Enhance existing web application based on design documents provided
- Modify existing software to fix existing bugs and make other improvements
- Web application development for 3 years or more using Java or Ruby
- 3 years of experience of SQL or application embedding experience (Mysql, SQLite, etc.)
- Communicate well with onsite and offshore teams
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Development experience through agile method
- Development experience of development upstream process (requirements definition / various designs)
- Application development experience including Web API etc
- Development experience of smartphone application (Android / iOS)
- Util experience such as Unity / Cocos 2 DX
- Development experience in VM environment such as Docker
- Experience in using AWS, Azure
- Experience of using Python
- Experience of using Swift, Kotlin, node.js, Angular.js, TypeScript
- Interpersonal and communication skills to ease communication within the diversified team
- Highly motivated to make proactive contributions to the team outside of the work explicitly asked
- Groovy programming
Good to have:
# What’s On Offer
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.(no micro management)
- Exposure to the latest data analytics and machine-learning technologies.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- *Exciting opportunity not to be missed!*
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633