BI (Business Intelligence) Expert
¥9M - ¥11M / annum
March 4, 2019
IT and technology
BI(Business Intelligence) Expert
An exciting role has come up for being a Business Intelligence Expert and a creative thinker on the Data Warehouse platform for this major France Headquartered company. As a Business Intelligence Expert, you will Lead BI/DWH (Data Warehouse) projects from business requirement, design, test, and release to Propose technical and sustainable solutions from the business perspective. You will be controlling project management activities such as scoping, risks and issues assessment, and internal and external resources also Leveraging global best practices and accelerate the standardization of business processes by collaborating with Asia Pacific Zone and Global counterparts along with business partners.The ideal candidate should come from a fast-tech environment, where operational support including enhancements plays an important role to fulfil day to day business requirements with an accuracy of commitment.
More about the Role:
- Experience of BI/DWH project management.
- Experience of BI/DWH system production support
- Knowledge of ETL, Data Interface, Database/DWH, BI tool technologies as follows:
- ETL tool: Informatica Power Center, MS SSIS
- Database/DWH tool: SQL Server, AWS Redshift
- BI tool: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View
- Conversational-level English and Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese)
- Experience of vendor management (global vendor).
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration.
- To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Experience of offshore development
- Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Knowledge or experience of waterfall and agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2).
- Knowledge or experience of CPG industry, sales, SCM business process.
- Change management experience.
- Fluent English, Japanese is business level
What’s On Offer
- Opportunity to work in a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team coming from various parts of the globe.
- No micro management
- Work and try hands-on new technology in a Multinational company.
- Be an expert in the world of data in a fast growing MNC!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633