BI Expert/ BI エキスパート
Location : Tokyo
Post Date : 31 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : AO41-BT
Job Classification : Business Transformation
My client, Global No.1 Cosmetic Company, is looking for a BI Expert, a unique opportunity for you in a fast growing tech team!
Key Job Accountabilities
- Investigate IT business needs for BI in order to identify options for improvement or development of IT applications and to contribute to the maintenance of applications.
- Support the domain in the definition of their needs and translate them into recommendations for development/improvement of IT applications.
- Propose technical and sustainable solutions of the domain
- Define the functional specifications of the applications.
- Analyze functional requirements, formalize their technical translations and undertake the corresponding developments.
- Customize/configure applications, prepare functional tests and endorse responsibility for validating developments before application roll-out.
- Analyze root causes of incidents and propose the appropriate action plans.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements.
- Participate and deploy the change management activities by accompanying end users and providing trainings.
- Elaborate the working and versioning methods, planning and technical specifications of different development projects and ensure that they are respected as DBA.
- Coordinate the (external) development teams.
- Supervise the content and the final deliverables and ensure its overall quality.
- Perform corrective/scalable maintenance of applications and take the role of DBA.
Must Have Aspects
- Experience and skill of Project Management aligning with business side. (business engagement)
- Experience and skill of Vendor Management(international vender)
- Experience to implement and maintain of BI and Analytics solutions
- Experience to propose how to utilize BI system to gain the benefit.
- Native in Japanese (read, write, conversation) and fluent in English (read, write, conversation)
- Enable to communicate smoothly, precisely and effectively with internal business owners and external people.
- Knowledge and experience of the relational database and SQL
- Knowledge of SDLC, Master Data Management, ETL.