Big Data Management / Data & Analytics
¥8M - ¥11M / annum
May 23, 2019
IT and technology
Title: Big Data Management / Data & Analytics
We are looking for a bilingual IT professional with experience in big data management and data analytics. We are one of the 500 fortune list companies, and we are dedicated to building a brighter future by cutting edge technologies.
The ideal person should have broad knowledge of the data & Analytics space with focused hands on knowledge of data integration, Analytics, data warehouse and Big data ecosystem including cloud based products.
More about the successful candidate:
- Work across multiple engagements in the Asia Pacific region as a service specialist leading/managing big data management.
- Develop applications for data processing on big data platforms, both on premise and in the cloud.
- Design schemas, data models and scalable implementations of data lake, data warehouse and analytical models
- Deliver End-to-End application development, testing, maintenance, Break/Fix and Support, for Japan (Primary) and AsPac regional demand in line with the requirements as identified by the OpCos and regional leadership.
- Key responsibilities will be focused on managing development & support for Data & Analytics within AsPac region with a focus on Agile methodologies and Service management.
- Conduct regular business reviews (at least on a quarterly basis) with the stakeholders to review performance; identify / monitor to closure of all key open action items resulting from the reviews
What’s on offer:
- Competitive compensation package. 8M~11M.
- International working environment and global exposure.
- Very good work and life balance, and comprehensive benefits.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633