Brand Leader Senior Manager
Tokyo 23 wards
August 14, 2019
IT and technology
Our client is global multinational consulting firm that brings the best talent to the best people. They need someone to be bring their Brand Management team to the next level, proactively conducting activities beyond the brand framework continuously improving the quality of the company.
More about the Role:
- Proactively position consistent brand message based on strategy and management policy through all opportunities of external communication (advertisement, event, digital channel, public relations, publication, collateral, etc.)
- To concretely index (define) the strategic goal of the farm, to plan, design and implement Japan's own brand survey to monitor the degree of achievement of brand indicators and competitive comparison over the years.
- Plan and implement measures such as promoting and penetrating the brand's in-house understanding and further training such as training for enhancing brand loyalty among employees and staff with the Internal Communication Team and the Development Department, etc., Contribute to human resource development that embodies the brand that company should aim for.
- As a person in charge of brand governance, work in cooperation with public relations and legal compliance departments to prevent the occurrence of any risks that could lead to brand disposal and loss of trust through training implementation. Also, if brand damage occurs in the unlikely event, plan and implement a trust recovery plan for brand recovery promptly.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Grasp the fast working environment and pressure as growth opportunities and enjoy new challenges
- Create members Leadership aiming at a tenacious goal while maintaining motivation, and maximizing team efficiency
- Self Starter, Proactive
- Native Japanese and Business English
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633