¥8M / annum
November 29, 2018
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is a Global Beverage company who is looking for someone to handle their brand and gain even more market share by developing and implementing locally relevant consumer activations. The role itself is very strategic and needs someone who is able to engage customers on a level that differentiates the brand from all others.
More about the Role:
- Create impactful in-store closed promotion especially for major customer. This needs to be not only appealing for target consumers, but also differentiated from other brands
- Implement and drive required packaging innovation together with sales team, operations and Global HQ
- Create annual consumer activation calendar by channel (Supermarket, Drug, Vending and University) collaborating with Off-premise team.
- Supports the Head of Brand in developing and implementing the annual business plan.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Creative, Innovative and open minded
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills to lead cross-functional projects.
- High standard of integrity with a passion for the brand
- 4 years of experience B2C Brand Marketing Experience
- Fluent in English and Japanese
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633