¥33280000 - 33280000 / annum
November 22, 2018
THIS POSITION will manage the innovation of SAP system. The implementation will change and enhance the current process and related system infrastructure of financial accounting, reporting, planning, forecasts, projections and more.
- Follow the standard protocol and methodology
- Manage the day-to-day execution of a list of identified SAP implementation projects under the Program manger in Japan.
- Define the project benefits
- Design and monitor the implementation schedule
- Manage the use of resources
- Track and assess the progress towards realization
- Achieve the measurable improvements
- Work closely with the group of different teams and local project task force members
- Strong knowledge of; the finance functions, responsibilities, processes, and workflows of a foreign company
- in & exposure to the Finance technology solutions
- Good at the use and application of project management tool, templates, and techniques.
- 3 years of experience in managing business process transformation projects in a global company
- Fluent English
- Business level Japanese
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, business or related disciplines; MBA and/or CPA preferred.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633