¥12M - 15600000 / annum
August 13, 2018
One of the top Japanese securities firm is currently looking for a Business Analyst for the new project in its Finance department. The project team is primarily focused on derivative product model change, and also governance change, of overall operation throughout regions and various departments. These changes include valuation change, governance over issuance business framework in addition to potential accounting change.
This position will be responsible for documenting as-is-analysis, documenting working group requirement from working group in multiple departments across the organization (mainly Accounting, Treasury, Market Risk, Front Office, and etc) and also communicate closely with on-going project members offshore (EMEA and Asia.)
- Interview working group members for requirement gathering of structured issuance entity model change for the issuance entity in Europe.
- GAP analysis between the on-going project and the one in Europe.
- Regular liaison with EMEA project PM.
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes, project status for working group members and also Senior Management (CFO level)
- 2~6 years’ related experience in projects or financial industry.
- An understanding of financial products is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Team player who can contribute effectively and fundamentally to a growing team.
- Individual must have strong communication skills for effective interaction both in English and Japanese.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633