¥8M - 10M / annum
July 27, 2018
A multibillion American entertainment company is looking for a bilingual Business Analyst to focus on delivering technology and process improvement solutions that add value to company’s businesses.
- First line of support for multiple lines of business applications.
- Closely work with offshore development team and overseas infrastructure team to support business applications and deliver results
- Support of business application systems mainly for Home Entertainment and TV Networks are the priority task of this position
- Act as an interface between local business and IT for all business requirements and support
- Ensure systems interface to the business applications are appropriately maintained
- Work as a part of the Asia Pacific IT Business Application team in supporting, implementing, developing, enhancing, and enabling all business applications and processes
- Ensure that all business systems and processes are properly documented and maintained
- Leading and promoting process improvement for the local businesses
- Over 5 year experience in Business and IT or related fields
- A University degree in Business or Information Technology or related field
- Knowledge of retail sales business and logistics or TV network business are advantage.
- Experience in a IT customer facing role
- Experience as a team player in a project
- Demonstrated ability to work with business customers to define requirements and apply technology and process improvement solutions to solve their problems and deliver value
- Expertise in business process analysis, system analysis and data analysis so as to translate business requirements into IT solution
- Ability to instruct offshore developers to derive required fixes & reports out of application systems with fair level of understanding of databases, programming languages
- Experience in working effectively as part of an international team
- Desire and ability to work across a number of technologies
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation. (Japanese and English)
- Ability to work without supervision, and seek assistance where necessary
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and question where necessary
- Technical knowledge of the following products preferred such as Business Object, Tableu, Sharepoint etc.