Business Application Lead
¥7M - 8M / annum
19 October 2017
- Play a role of business analyst in conjunction with manager on Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail and Finance area.
- Lead and / or manage projects to replace or deploy applications as solution.
- Coordinate to deploy global projects and / or solutions to Japan Market.
- Provide post implementation supports and hands-on.
- Be a business partner with expertise area to consult the use of tools and technology, with understand business operations, process, and challenges.
- Manage vendors and team members.
- Potential to be a people manager.
- System deployment project experience as a leader.
- System deployment project experience as a key member.
- Project plan to delivery, and have successful completion of projects.
- Project management experience as a leader or sub-leader.
- Work experience at foreign based companies in Japan.
- 8 years and more working experiences at IT to provide application service and supports. .
- Retail industry experience is mandatory.
- ERP (e.g. SAP, QAD, OBIC, etc.) implementation or support experience is required.
- Retail solutions, including POS and stock management system deployment or support experience is required.
- Data Warehouse design and BI report experience are preferred.
Technical experience and skills:
- Database knowledge, such as SQL server, Oracle and Progress.
- Understanding and using SQL.
- Linux experience is preferred.
- ePOS user industry experience is preferred.
- Mobile devise use at work is preferred. (iPad, iPhone, other tablets, etc.)
- Retail shop IT infrastructure knowledge is preferred.
- Service oriented.
- Customer focus for both internal and external.
- Result oriented.
- Great team worker.
- Independent worker.
- Risk taker
- Good communicators with office business team, and retail shop managers and staff.
- English writing, reading, speaking and listening, middle to advance is required to communicate with Head Quarter counterparts in UK.