Business Development Head
September 17, 2019
IT and technology
Lead one of the fastest growing companies in the world to succeed in the Japanese market. Be at the front lines of the success and development of a business.
A multinational IT and Hospitality company is looking for a business development head to cover an entire region and possibly manage a team. They are heavily funded by some of the largests companies in the world, and have been rapidly growing. The team is young, dynamic, smart and most of all; passionate!
It's a time of growth and evolution at OYO!! We are looking for senior leaders who will be responsible for managing the operations and P&L for their respective regions in Japan. Reporting directly to the Country head, you will develop and implement strategies to ensure growth and success of OYO.
- Team Management
- Mentor the team towards right relationship management with key hotel partners in the designated area
- Building and leading the business development team through efficient performance management systems like review meetings, performance monitoring and discussion etc
- Undertaking training and mentoring the team to deliver the best results
- Business Expansion
- Responsible for end to end business development of the assigned area: Monitoring, analysing and forecasting supply targets, their business models and tracking progress against them
- Identifying new forms of Real Estate to ensure the right inventory growth and higher market share for the respective market
- Creating a balance in inventory growth and revenue growth with the objective of profit maximization
- Stakeholder Management
- Work closely with regional(hub) leadership and cross-functional teams and act as strategic thought partner to the Country head of business development regarding hotel partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans
- Work closely with Ops to analyse results and identify opportunities to improve internal BD processes
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633