¥7M - 10M / annum
April 12, 2019
Finance and accounting
Join a company that support finance professionals with passion for growth!
Our client is a e-marketing company whose business model aims to support companies in their digital shift towards technologies not only in advertising, but also recruiting, training, systems etc.
You will support the business by analyzing the performance of each business unit and make sure the targets are reached by business partnering with upper-management.
• Be the business partner of each unit and create budgets and strategies for the next 12 months
• Plan and analyze KPI and ensure PDCA deployment in each department
• Create monthly performance reports as well as reports for forecasts and actuals
• Share strategy plans with the management of each unit
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Business or related field required
• 3 years of experience in Finance/Accounting required
• High communications and business partnering skills in Japanese required
• Business English preferred
What’s on offer?
• Opportunity to work in a growing business
• Environment encouraging people to be independent and proactive, who want to drive change within the company
• They have a good balance of male and female employees
• Work from home and flex-time
• Company is going through a lot of changes (ERP implementation, shift of reporting standards to IFRS etc.) so it is a good place to gain project finance experience
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633