Business Intelligence (BI) Manager
¥8M - ¥13M / annum
March 13, 2019
Our client is an established industry leader in the consumer space, with some well known brands. As part of their growing business and the need to deliver data driven insights to the business, a position has come up in Technology to own the Business Intelligence solutions.
Lead a small team accountable for the below;
- BI/DWH (Data Warehouse) projects from business requirement, design, test, and release
- Propose technical and sustainable solutions from the business perspective
- Control project management activities such as scoping, risks and issues assessment, and internal and external resources
- Leverage global best practices and accelerate the standardization of business processes by collaborating with Asia Pacific Zone and Global counterparts along with business partners
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience of BI/DWH project management.
- Experience of BI/DWH system production support
- BI tool: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View
- Conversational-level English and Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese)
- Experience of vendor management (global vendor).
What’s on offer?:
- Work in a great company in fast moving environment
- Own the BI Solutions for Japan
- Enjoy great benefits (compensation, vacation)
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633