Business Process Analyst
¥14M - 16500000 / annum
September 3, 2018
One of our leading insurance clients is seeking a Business Analyst with strong Business Process Improvement (BPI) skills for a high-profile, two-year project program of work. In this program, you will assume a lead role in developing and execute initiatives to address business improvement initiatives, simplify processes, and create a culture of continuous improvement.
Reporting on-site to our Client Services Director and client business lead, you will partner with the New Business and Underwriting teams. You will play an integral part in driving and supporting a streamlined customer experience by building dynamic, detailed, scalable business models and most importantly, turning your insights into actionable critical initiatives and strategies (from idea generation through implementation) to optimize costs while maintaining a world-class customer experience.
- Lead key parts of the Transformation program including analysis, implementation of tools, training of employees, ensuring sustainability and adoption of changes;
- Build & implement core efficiency tools (productivity, demand & capacity, huddles, employee engagement activities (for instance rewards & recognition programs etc.) and other key tools.);
- Project manage – when actioning data-driven insights, you will need the ability to own projects from start to finish, ensuring cross-functional teams are delivering high-quality results quickly and on time;
- Scale and transition from startup to mature enterprise, including refining the planning processes, and ensuring finance compliance, accountability, and integrity is spread throughout the organization;
- Help drive requirements and implementation for front-end customer and underwriting systems;
- Lead special projects and ad hoc analyses, such as new initiatives, products, risks and opportunities that are constantly arising;
- Help drive company innovations; push the boundaries beyond the traditional customer experience.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years’ related experience in business transformation, including significant experience in financial services industry;
- Demonstrated track record of excellence and relevant experience in Financial Services
- Business level English, Business level Japanese;
- Insurance Underwriting experience is a plus;
- Experience with top consulting firm and/or LEAN methodology preferred;
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skillsets.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633