¥17M - 20M / annum
March 28, 2019
Finance and accounting
CFO role at leading global manufacturing company for finance leaders with strong business partnership skills. Contact: 03-5219-6633
Our client is a market leader with growing business and stable working culture. Business growth and expansion of the team created a need to hire experienced Finance Leader to achieve further expansion and grow market share.
As CFO you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO and Global CFO. You will manage a team of 7-10 people including finance, IT and project functions. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting to the global finance/subsidiary team. Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
Your Skills & Experience
• Experience working in manufacturing company is a big plus
• Good leadership is needed to develop and skill up current team members.
• The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
Your experience managing company finances within growth environment, and your enthusiasm to take ownership of deliverables while leading and motivating a team will make you invaluable to our client. Your familiarity with global reporting (IFRS) is desirable, and experience in an industrial work place will be advantageous (although not essential).
What’s on offer?
• A special opportunity for you to 'make your mark' in a global growing company
• Day to day engagement with highly commercial executives to boost your skill set
• The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture – one that rewards results and inspires initiative.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633