Commercial Finance Director
¥20M - ¥20M / annum
April 11, 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global leading healthcare company with sustainable growth and strong product pipeline. Your skill as a Finance Business Partner and Leader are needed to manage growing business P&L, provide clear direction for future profitability, and develop business strategy. This role calls for special analytical and business partnership skills to support the growth of the business.
As Commercial Finance Director, you will manage a team, report to the CFO and manage process improvement projects. This finance leader plays a critical role by working closely with Business Unit Heads and other Leadership Team to deliver superior financial / business results. Additional responsibilities are also in talent development, coaching and training, as well as keeping a business partner support focused culture.
Your Skills & Experience
• Experience working in multinational companies with matrix reporting line.
• Good leadership is needed to develop and skill up current team members.
• The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities.
• Impressive professional communication skills and reporting style to engage and inform fellow executives both locally and internationally.
You have amassed uncommon experience in FP&A, business partnership and you’re now ready to take on a truly extraordinary role in a large, successful and growth-oriented company. You’re entirely comfortable with complexity in business models, metrics and financial modelling, and you relish the chance to share ideas, and collaborate with other executives to craft a path for future growth. You’re confident, professional and eager to mentor colleagues.
What’s on offer?
• A stable and international environment where your skill and abilities will be put to test every single day.
• The rewards of seeing your strategies implemented to achieve growth.
• An opportunity to join a special team of executives in a company that rewards excellence yet takes a positive approach to work-life balance.
• Unlimited career potential including oversees relocation.
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633