Content Development Lead
February 28, 2019
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is a company vying for a Smoke Free Japan that has been expanding rapidly, that is looking for people to handle content in onboarding and loyalty programs. The role itself is very strategic in not only bringing more customers to the brand but engaging them in ways other brands cannot.
More about the Role:
- Execute Strategic Programs and content that retains our current consumers across the consumer journey by enhancing the brand image and brand participation, driving accessory sales, and ensuring active repurchase of the product across the right journey states
- Oversee the development and maintenance of a project within a component of the consumer journey lifecycle (onboarding, retention, loyalty, advocacy)
- Ensure rigorous feasibility check of all programs including systems, controls and finance including program testing
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Understanding of consumer strategy and engagement deep experience developing activations through both online and offline touchpoints and how these touchpoints interact including social media channels.
- Experience with both digital and physical content strategy including experience in agency and vendor management
- Understanding of consumer trends and how they apply our industry. Ideally, some experience working with CRM Platforms such as Salesforce. High familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Business Level English and Japanese
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633