CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Have an account? Sign In
¥8M - ¥15M / annum
September 26, 2019
IT and technology
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives for Japan to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing plan to meet the business objectives.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- Management of some creative resources including localization vendor, 3rd party writers, and other agency personnel.
- 3+ years working covering content marketing
- Experience creating content and growing a social audience
- Understanding of complex B2B enterprise software environments and how content will create and progress opportunities
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
jp +813 5219 6633